March 22, 2011

A walk on the beach...

We had yucky rainy storms all weekend. The storms caused all these shells to wash up on the beach. Normally our beaches are fairly shell free. I thought I would share the pics with you all...since it's my blog and I can do whatever I want here. So, sit back and enjoy my gazillion pictures.


















5 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh, wow! That is a bunch of shells! Beautiful! We were supposed to go to the beach last weekend (we haven't been in forever) and we got busy and forgot. Who forgets to go to the beach???!! Hope the weather is nice this weekend so we can go.

~Shari said...

I love all the photos. You should post a gadzillion every day.

I want to go to the beach - again! I love the ocean!!

Liz Mays said...

Beautiful! I find all the holes worn by water so interesting!

Kristal said...

Wonderful shots! My son and I are studying clams and mussels so I'll have to show him these pictures!

HeatherOz said...

ooohhhh. Maybe i will hope for a storm just before we come so we can go shell searchin' on the beach!