I feel totally off this week. My allergies have kicked in big time. I struggled to put this post together. I didn't feel like editing so I did minimal edits. Aaaannnnddd, 2 pics came out of archives. I pulled shoes out of archives cause I knew I had an awesome shot from the beach. Chair came out of archives cause I just didn't have anymore energy to get a shot done. Well, without further ado......
Camera Phone
So I took this picture with my iphone Lily!
Camera
I was getting a pedicure with some friends and we swapped cameras. I'm holding her Nikon d60. This camera in my hands is the reason I now own my dslr. She let me use it at her sisters wedding a couple of years ago. I was smitten.
Shoes
Chair
I took this out of my archives. Like way out of my archives. That's my sister and brother...and they are both older than me! Yes, it's 1974!
Lifetime friendships are perfection! As is spending the day at the beach. Just sayin!

18 comments:
All great shots...really LOVE your shoes shot - so creative! :)
So lovely!!!!
Shoes were my favorite of these!
Definitely the shot shot...is my favorite. Great captures! That shoe shot specifically creates a mood though. Love it!
Hi there...
ADORE the shoe shot! Such a nice way to capture the beach and create a mood. Now I am homesick for florida :0)
tracye
www.tracyedukes.com
I really like your shoe shot! And the chair your brother is sitting in is really cool.
This is great - I really love your shoes shot!
That bougainvillea iPhone shot is pretty amazingly clear! My favorite is the shoes shot although I really like the friends shot too.
Ahhh, I just love your photos.. They all turned out great.. WOW.. your cell takes great pictures..
What a fun shoe shot..
Hugs, Linda
I love that shot of you with the camera- I know if I held one I would HAVE TO have one. For now I have to drool over the ones I see when I am shopping online. :)
Great photos, I really love the shoes shot!
Great shots! I ♥ the flip flops!
All of your photos were awesome. I am totally grovin' with the photo of your siblings and so wishing I had that cool cat chair your bro was reclining in!! *snicker*
Beautifully done!!!
You took the first one with your iphone? It's SO pretty! I love the shoes pic too. And good friends certainly are perfection!
The iphone shot is impressive!
I LOVE the chairs and your cute siblings!
And I am totally going to copy that flip flop shot when we are in CA in April!!!
I totally cannot believe that you took that first picture with your phone - amazing!
Loved your shots - that last one makes me want to hang out with you guys!
Love Love your "chair" photo...so stinking cute. THey are all awesome. :)
Beautiful interpretations! Great shots and I agree - I can't believe the first one was shot with a camera phone!
And just in case you are interested, I'm hosting a new linkie at my site called Fabulous Friday. I'd love it if you would participate!
http://mcdougallphotography.blogspot.com/2011/03/fabulous-friday-linkie-party.html
Post a Comment