Awww! Great photos! Love the moon and flower.
I love the moon and the painted nails!
Great moon shot! I'm going to try and do that tonight.
Such a great collage! Love all the toes and flip flops and the flowers.
Love the flowers and the moon!
Beautiful flowers. I love the moon too! http://my-photography-space.com/?p=584
Great collage. I love the flip flops. I can't wait for warm weather.
Love the moon shot!
Painted Pigs! HahahahaDid you get a shot of the Super Moon?
I love the shots of the moon and those flowers! How pretty.Blessings,Christine
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Awww! Great photos! Love the moon and flower.
I love the moon and the painted nails!
Great moon shot! I'm going to try and do that tonight.
Such a great collage! Love all the toes and flip flops and the flowers.
Love the flowers and the moon!
Beautiful flowers. I love the moon too!
http://my-photography-space.com/?p=584
Great collage. I love the flip flops. I can't wait for warm weather.
Love the moon shot!
Painted Pigs! Hahahaha
Did you get a shot of the Super Moon?
I love the shots of the moon and those flowers! How pretty.
Blessings,
Christine
Post a Comment