1. A cute puppers on the beach.
2. Numbers on a building.
3. My niece wearing her tutu we made for her school shindig.
4. Green*
5. Devil me eating my nephews arm. mwahahahaha! (I love photoshop...so much fun.)
6. Our itty bitty birdies have hatched and are growing by leaps and bounds every day.
7. Hubs saying goodbye to his truck. Although we still have it as we have yet to pick out it's replacement.

10 comments:
Great photo. Love your nieces tutu and that green thing. So neat. Cute little birdies! Thanks for linking up.
Great shots. I love the tutu and the devil shot.
I love the flower!
Love the green photo and those tiny baby birds!
Great photos! Love the green shot! Look at that bokeh! And how cool to get a photo of baby birds!
AWE on the baby birds!!!!!
The colors in the tutu shot are so great. I love them all tho. You are too cute in devil horns! ha
Great collage. I love the birds.
What kind of birds are those? That is such a cool shot!
Love the green buds and the Boston. They are very smart dogs!
Have a great week and weekend!
Christine
Post a Comment