1. I'm pretty sure you will always get at least one flower picture each week. I live in CA and flowers are everywhere here. This one is in our yard.
2. A cute little pug at the beach this week. All the dogs smile this big at the beach. They just can't help it.
3. Movie night!
4. My uncle came into town. That's him with my mom.
5. Yeah, who takes all their knives outside to do a photo shoot with them? Me!!!
6. A sailboat in the Pacific Ocean.
7. Lucy girl.

10 comments:
oooh, I really love the flower! Hope you have a great week and thanks for linking up!
The pug really does have a big smile on his face. Too cute.
Beautiful photo of the sailboat and I never get tired of flower photos!
Gorgeous photos. Love the flowers and the sailboat. Great job this week. Thanks for linking up. Have a great weekend.
Oh how I love those top two corner photos! Beautiful!
Ooooh... I miss the beach! Love your knife shot, it's a little scary, but cool. :)
The sailboat is so lovely! I miss California!
Beautiful shot of your kitty!
I love your flowers and your kitties! Great shots. XO
We LOVE Netflix...love the cat!
Love the flower and the sailboat, but only a true photographer does that with her knives! Good for you!!
Post a Comment