This weeks photo was taken by Through A Photographer's Eyes. This picture is gorgeous sooc this week again. So the only thing to do for it is to go drastic and give it an old postcard look. She doesn't say where the photo was taken but it looks very much like the ghost town Bodie which is a little bit north of Yosemite. I adore Yosemite and have ventured to Bodie on two different occasions. It's a neat place. As the mines dried up people packed their wagons with what they would hold and simply left. The homes and businesses still stand waiting for their return. Of course, in disrepair. The place was never looted because it was owned for years by one man. Now it is a park you can visit and walk through.
SOOC
My edit...
I used Pioneer Woman's action vintage,
I adjusted the levels within the action to taste.
Done!


10 comments:
I love what you did with it! :)
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your edit. Seriously, I would totally frame that and put it in my house.
I think that particular action was perfect for this shot. Great job!
I love this! This is what I had in mind for the pic but didn't know how to do it. Great job!
Pam, you have a great eye! That WAS taken at Bodie. Awesome ghost town. I loved it there. I love your edit. Love the old time look you gave to it.
Beautiful edit!
Nice job on the edit!
I also loove the PW's actions! You did an awesome job with the edit! New follower.
I totally love your edit! :)
Such a great effect! I love your creativity, and you nailed this! So glad you linked up! Can't wait to see what you do this week ;-)
Post a Comment