1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time? No. But that is mostly because I don't work so I stay up later. Hubs starts work at 7:00 AM so he goes to bed way too early for me.
2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man? None thankyouverymuch!
3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken? Wow, I plead the fifth. I really don't want to hurt any feelings.
4. What's the first-ever blog you followed? I started blogging when all my friends in Tennessee started blogging. Unfortunately, most of them have quit their blogs. The first blog I followed where I didn't know the blogger was probably Angie Smith from Bring The Rain. I used to ball my eyes out reading her blog.
From there I found Mckmama and eventually Kelly's Korner. Kelly hosted a meme last year where you showed off your house room by room. That is where I branched out and met a whole bunch of new ladies who are awesome bloggers. Recently I branched out to the photography community.
So, my blog started out with very few readers but everyone knew me personally to now I don't know if any of my readers know me in real life...except my mil. She knows me really well.
From there I found Mckmama and eventually Kelly's Korner. Kelly hosted a meme last year where you showed off your house room by room. That is where I branched out and met a whole bunch of new ladies who are awesome bloggers. Recently I branched out to the photography community.
So, my blog started out with very few readers but everyone knew me personally to now I don't know if any of my readers know me in real life...except my mil. She knows me really well.
5. Do you enjoy amusement parks? Ummmm...sure...I guess. But not in the heat of summer.
3 comments:
Amusement parks in the summer with kids is no fun! I pretty much stay far away from them.
My husband is a night owl and tends to stay up later than I do even though he works early the next day. And I always get to hear him talk about how he is going to start going to bed early.
My husband and I go to bed at the same time although I really think he should go much earlier than I. But I'm not his mama LOL!
And I dislike facial hair. He grows it in November for a fundraiser and I hate it!
We love amusement parks! But, I bet you knew that.
Love your discretion with the vacation question!
Post a Comment