May 28, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 21

NapTime MomTog Project 365


2011 Mommytography 365 Project



Inspire Me PhotographyFind Your HappinessThe Daily Wyatt


1. An old clock in a museum that reads backwards. It was from a bar or saloon and was backwards so the barkeeper could read it in the mirror.
2. Green stuff from our yard.
3. While my uncle was here visiting we took a trip to Yuma, Arizona to see the old Prison. He's as guilty as he looks in this picture!
4. More green stuff. Yada yada yada...
5. Tomato plants in my next door neighbors yard. Look at all of those flowers. That's gonna be a lot of tomatoes. Oh yeah, and this picture isn't even half of this plant. It's humongous!
6. Hubs got a haircut.
7. My little tomato plant in my "topsy turvy". I have a few less flowers on my itty bitty plant than my neighbors(thank goodness cause what would I do with that many tomatoes?). Here are my very first 2 tomatoes of the season. Yummy!



8 comments:

deb duty said...

He definitely looks guilty! That clock is so strange! Love all your green photos, especially the tomatoes!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Love that I'm not guilty picture. Great pictures this week. Thanks for linking up.

Tracey Washington said...

The photo of your uncle is hilarious!! Thanks for linking up this week :)... and I'm still jealous of your tomato success in the topsy turvy!

Gina Kleinworth said...

HA! That little sign cracked me up. My daughter has a shirt that says that- totally fitting!

Rachel said...

Totally cracking up at the "I Didn't Do It" shot... what a great sense of humor!

Kristal said...

Love the uncle shot - and nice green collection!

heritagemom said...

Love that picture of your uncle; how funny! And yay for tomatoes--mine have a LONG way to go, since it has just started warming up in Chicago.

Have a great week!

Christine

Tracy said...

I love the whole top row! Great images.