May 29, 2011

Getting To Know You


1. would you rather go on a picnic or to a bbq? A bbq
2. would you rather go bra-less or panty-less? Can I be in the privacy of my house? If so, then bra...
3. would you rather go on a $5000 shopping spree at your favorite store or go on a $5000 vacation? Vacation
4. would you rather eat escargot or sauteed crickets? I think I may have just thrown up a little in my mouth. Yuck to both!!!
5. would you rather go on survivor or the amazing race? Survivor
6. would you rather be hot or cold? Hot
7. would you rather go to the beach or lake? Beach...preferably secluded.
8. would you rather not shave your legs for a month in the summer or your armpits? My legs.

4 comments:

Liz Mays said...

Amazing Race all the way, girl!!!!

I hear you on those food choices. No way!

annies home said...

I would go on a shopping spree what type of vacation would you take? come see my answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

I'd definitely choose a $5000 vacation!

~Shari said...

Wow~ Those are some pretty hard questions. The only one that I know I can answer straight up is.. #7 take me to a BEACH any day.. or any time!