June 1, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something


This weeks photo is courtesy of Courtney from the blog One Mom's Perfect Imperfections. What a cute little girl. I want to reach into the picture and bring her out to keep her forever and ever.
SOOC by Courtney

 Edited by me...
Here's what I did...
I adjusted slightly the levels, contrast and saturation.
I also adjusted the color balance to take out the orange-y color.
Then I ran Coffeeshop's action Baby Powder Room.
I used a 20% opacity brush on her face for each layer in the action.
I popped her eyes a smidge.
Then I ran a high pass filter and set the opacity around 25%.
Done!

11 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful edit! REALLY love what you did with my angel's eyes. :) Thanks so very much! Nicely done!

Courtney K. said...

Gorgeous edit! Love how the eyes pop!

Ashley Sisk said...

Really sweet - those eyes just draw you in!

EMily said...

I like what you did with the edit!

Ashley said...

I love your editing! Her eyes are so pretty!

Branson said...

Absolutely lovely! I always look forward to your edits... you are incredibly talented!

Anonymous said...

Really awesome! Great job!

Bek said...

I love how you made her eyes sparkle!

Cropped Stories said...

Love her eyes! I can almost see myself in them they are so clear.

Elena at www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

That is so beautiful! Her eyes really pop...don't you love CoffeeShop actions? :) I'm starting my own challenge this Saturday and would love to see you there!

Mommy said...

Love the eyes! I'll have to learn that trick next!