June 2, 2011

Stop Motion Video

Better late then never right? Yes, this is almost 2 weeks late. I was one week late taking the pictures but then got sick and just got around to making the video. The project sounded fun and I had great ideas. I'll have to try this again as soon as my sickies go away. The pictures were taken at my nieces 17th birthday party. I followed the kids to the play area in their complex and just shot them having fun. The kids ranged in age from 5 to 17. Fun times, fun times. The party was supposed to be a pool party but the temperature ended up staying in the low 60's. Brrrrrrr...Yep, you heard it here...CA is having a mild and cool May and June. Anyhoodles, enjoy the video.


1 comment:

Liz Mays said...

I love how that came out! What a really cool idea! They're perfectly adorable subjects too!