Update: oops...I forgot to link back to the host blog. Go visit Misty at Through a Photographer's Eyes to participate. I challenge everyone to do this!
I love these types of meme's. It's just one more way to get to know each other. So, this is where I currently park it to blog. We are temporarily living with my mom. The desks and all the decorative stuff is hers. I just brought in my computer and other gizmos and gadgets. My desk is in storage with ALL the rest of my things. My mom uses a laptop in the living room at the couch. She usually crafts and sews from this desk but she put her machine away to make room for me. I prefer to sit at a desk vs at the couch. My sewing machine sits on the desk beside me but she now sews at the dining table whenever she has a project. Anyhoodles...it's cramped and almost always VERY messy. I did not clean it for the pic. You just caught me at an unusually clean moment. Notice, the words clean and clutter mean two very different things. Just sayin'!

8 comments:
Nice workspace.
You make me want to re- organize!
Thanks so much for linking up! I think I am going to make a button for people to use to link back too. Might make it a little easier. Loved seeing where you blog from. The only thing out of place was the heater. lol It's HOT these days. :)
You have everything you could possibly want!!!! Wow! I wish I had a second monitor too.
Looks nicely organized to me! You sew? Have you ever shared a project?
Not a bad looking space. It wasn't too long ago that I stopped using my heater. Finally warm enough!
surrounded by hobbies :-)
compact and all close at hand
christina, sweden
my post in this matter is here: http://fotobloggen2011.blogspot.com/2011/07/where-i-blog.html
Ha this is great. Love seeing these little sneak peeks into people's lives.
Post a Comment