This week the picture has been provided by Beth at Our Typical Life. This is her precious daughter. I will be taking very big liberties with how I see this sweet girl in my edit.
SOOC by Beth
SOOC by Beth
Edited by me
I opened the pic in Adobe Camera Raw,Did a few tweeks to the exposure and lighting,
Moved the pic back to Photoshop cs5,
Ran Pure's action Pink Summer Days.
I turned the pic into a 6x4 format,
added a soft yellow background,
tediously masked her back into the picture,
added the angels wings,
done!


10 comments:
Wow! Very creative!
So cool and creative! =)
That's pretty cool - very creative.
I love the creativity you put in here!
Oh yes, she really is an angel.
I really like this creative edit.
Desirae R
Very fun edit. Cute wings. :-D
Beautifully done- Love your creativity.
Such an awesome creative edit! I love it! Those wings are great... I want a pair ;)
omg - I LOVE this. I really do. Maybe it's the comparison of the first pic unedited with the one you redid, which almost captures a certain spirit you sense in her. Absolutely lovely.
S
Post a Comment