July 6, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something


This week the photo was provided by Jen at Mama Schell Says. The photo was taken during a trip her family made to Tombstone, AZ. Ya'll remember Wyatt Earp, right?

SOOC by Jen
 My edit
What I did:
I opened the pic in camera raw.
I made a few adjustments to the lighting and exposure.
I moved the picture back into regular Photoshop.
Then I ran PW's action Heartland.
I adjusted a few of the action layers to taste.
Done!

10 comments:

~Shari said...

love LOVE love this edit! it looks very very vintage! Nice work!!

Ashley Sisk said...

The processing is great for this image. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job. Love your edit.

EMily said...

Love the edit! I like how bright you made it!

Tina said...

I LOVE it. This edit really suites the photo.

HeatherOz said...

Oh yeah. Very nice!
I've never been to tombstone. I bet my kids would love it!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I love that it has just a bit of color in there.

Dressed in Delight said...

I love this very light vintage edit!

Unknown said...

Great job! I love how light you made the photo!

Unknown said...

Oh I love, love, love the hint of color left in this edit! You always impress me! :)