July 21, 2011

Edit Me...

My Reflection of Something

This weeks photo is from Ginger over at My Life As It Is.

SOOC by Ginger
 Edited by me
I opened the photo in ACR.
I usually lighten my photos there but this time I darkened it a bit.
I moved the picture over to Photoshop.
I ran the action Daybook.
I adjusted the layers to taste.
Done.

8 comments:

mommy to many said...

WOW! love your edit!

Ashley Sisk said...

I really like the tones in your edit. Nicely done.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful edit.

Liz Mays said...

Love the sunkissed look!

Brandi said...

Very nice! Boy, that is some mucky looking sand!

Tina said...

I love this picture in the first place, it just screams out messy kid!! :)
But the edit makes it a bit AWESOME!

Unknown said...

I definitely like the tone of this edit... it has an eaven "beachier" feel now! :)

Unknown said...

Love the soft tones of your edit! Slightly vintage and so summery.