July 22, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 29


1. A guard bird?!!!
2. So we aren't getting hit quite as hard with the heat wave but...we have plenty of traffic to spare.
3. Nom nom nom...it's a summer must have. S'more's!!!
4. Lucy Kitteh!
5. Don't you wish this was in your back yard? It's one of the pay offs for the horrible traffic.
6. Flower
7. I went with my friend to the tide pools and this little guy was just hanging out, cool as a cucumber. He was letting people walk right up to him for photo ops. Silly bird.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. love the two in the middle but they are all great. Thanks for linking up. Have a wonderful weekend.

Tracey Washington said...

Love the coast photo and totally worth the traffic :) I'm hosting a 365 over at Inspire Me Photography and would love to have you join up. Have a lovely weekend!

deb duty said...

I always enjoy your photos each week! The waves against the rocks is such a gorgeous photo. Definitely worth the traffic to get to see that on a regular basis! Cute kitty photo too.

Gretchen said...

Mmmm s'mores!! I really want one now! I would take your scenic views, but not sure I could deal with the traffic too. LOVE the look on your kitty's face!! =)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! Love the tide pool shot and the pelican. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/07/project-365_23.html

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wonderful shots! Love the gull.

Liz Mays said...

The shoreline is insanely gorgeous!!! I'm quite jealous, I admit.

Your kitty looks so incredibly content. :)

Anonymous said...

Picture 5 is so pretty. I do wish it was in my back yard. :)

JoAnn

Seizing My Day said...

so the cool rock with the waves... is that Oregon Coast? I think I was there last summer with my sister... down by Depot Bay? is that right? =) and that is the most perfect smore I have ever seen!! ;) have you tried them with chocolate grams?? ;)

Kristal said...

Great shots... now I want a smore!

heritagemom said...

Love the bird! Is that a baby pelican? And yeah--I wish that were my back yard. I grew up on the Atlantic. Sigh. :)

Have a great week!

Christine