Dear Facebook user,
Last week we were friends. Then you went all psycho on me.
That's right...I wrote you a normal message on your wall and your response was to fly off the handle at me.
As it was unprovoked my response was...HUH???
Then you responded to my confused huh with more nasty words.
To say I am confused is putting it mildly.
Of course, I have to defend myself at this point. So I responded very nicely with just a hint of defensive tone in there. Cause I still don't know what set you off.
You respond by deleting me from your friends list(no loss here...really!) and here's the kicker...
You BLOCKED me!
So you are a nut job psycho and yet I get treated like the stalker. You are a true class act letmetellyou!
If this is how you treat everyone who ever pisses you off I wonder how you still have any friends left on your friends list.(even though I didn't do anything to piss you off...)
Because you write a status at least once a week about someone who has mistreated you. You are the most abused and mistreated person I know!
Now I know how it really is!!!
Sincerely (not really),
BLOCKED!
ps. They have medicine for that...and if the medicine doesn't work we can refer you to the nearest padded room.
7 comments:
Whoa! Don't ya just love the FB drama?! ;)
Oh wow! Sounds like she/he got up on the wrong side of the bed.
really? they deleted and blocked you? Ha - I guess you find out who your friends really are.
I have had something very similar happen to me. Sometimes I think social media gives people permission to act like psychos because they are behind a computer screen. Good riddance.
Thanks for linking up, I hope this person reads your blog. :)
It almost sounds like they did you a favor. You don't want any parts of that!
It sure has been like that lately. No fun.
Oh my gosh - that's why I am hardly ever on FB - seems like all drama!
So sorry someone treated you like that - I can't imagine you offending anyone?!?!
Wow! I'm not on Facebook- so I didn't know that these sorts of things happen. Sounds like she's beyond touchy & seems to have issues with more than just you.
Post a Comment