Edited by me
Well, this week I decided to keep it very simple and just go with a clean edit. I love bright cheerful scenic photo's. I want to climb into this photo and live on this farm. I used Adobe Camera Raw to fix the lighting and bump up the contrast and clarity. That's it! Done! I told you I went simple.
Well, this week I decided to keep it very simple and just go with a clean edit. I love bright cheerful scenic photo's. I want to climb into this photo and live on this farm. I used Adobe Camera Raw to fix the lighting and bump up the contrast and clarity. That's it! Done! I told you I went simple.


12 comments:
It may be simple, but it's also true to life! I like it!
I love it! Sometimes little is best!
I love the beautiful vibrant colors, especially that turquoise sky!
PERFECT edit- Love this shot
Perfect today in particular because it's a nasty rainy day!
this edit has so much POP! it's got WOW factor. love this :)
I just want to pop in and take a few pictures of my kids next to that barn and hop back out..... of your edited photo of course!
beautifully edited! nicely done.
blessings,
jill
This might very well be the perfect clean edit of this photo! I absolutely love it! Seriously... love it! :)
Wonderful, colorful edit. Great job.
Gorgeous gorgeous colors.
Wow, you know, I just love barns. I'll live with you there!!
Post a Comment