Wow, am I ever behind on posting. I am behind 2 weeks on posting my 365 photo's. I guess this Saturday I will be posting 3 weeks worth of those to play catch up. We are knee deep in our move. All of our things are now in storage. Tomorrow we leave this house for good. We will start our extended camping adventure in the morning. We hope to be in the new house within a month. To make matters more difficult, my beloved computer is currently sitting in a box in pieces. I have my trusty laptop but it's not my usual mode of blogging or editing my photo's. I even had to install my cs5 on my laptop.
Today we took our kitty's to my friends house for their grand adventure. Aren't friends great? She even volunteered! The puppers gets to go camping with us. I'm going to miss the season premier of Survivor! (thank goodness it's available online)
Anyhoodles...I feel like my thoughts are really fragmented! Sorry 'bout that.
Looky at what our sky looked like today...






8 comments:
Good Luck with the move. I will be thinking about you all!
Have a fabulous camping adventure! :)
ooooh that sky is incredible!
Gorgeous shots. Hope everything goes smoothly!
The sky is gorgeous... I'm missing the season opener of Survivor too... so glad it will be online!
Have a great adventure. I'll pray for good weather and some great memories!
And now I want to take pictures of the clouds this weekend! I may have a similar post soon. :)
I didn't know you loved Survivor! I love it sooooooooooooooooo much. My dumb DVR didn't record it, so we missed the first 24 minutes. We need to watch it on the computer. Have you watched it yet? I think it's going to be a good one! Hope you're surviving the camping!
Such gorgeous sky photos! Hope your camping adventure is going well!
Post a Comment