We've signed our loan papers so they should be processed by Monday. They are letting us move furniture in on Saturday. Yay, our projected 4 weeks only took 3! Gotta love that. Thanks to everyone who prayed for Chuck while he battled an infection in his kidney port. He's on the mend and feeling so much better. He's even worked a bit this week. Nothing like being homeless with a medical emergency.
Now that I am comfortably settled in my aunt and uncles house(not air conditioned but they live a couple blocks off of Mission Bay so it's nice and cool) I thought I would share a few more pics from the big camp-out at the lake.
The end!










7 comments:
Such pretty pictures. So glad things are moving along quickly for you. That is such a blessing. :)
Oh wow!! These are breathtaking. I am so glad your house is almost ready!! So exciting.
Wow, such gorgeous pictures! How exciting to have your house almost ready. It must feel like waiting for Christmas as a child.
Long story, but I changed my URL from a (dot)net to www.myfourboys.com. *sigh*
The pics are fantastic!
So glad Chuck is doing better and HALLELUJAH on the house!!! :) I imagine you are ready to get moved in and get back to some normalcy!
Is that a turkey vulture? YIKES! Wonderful news on the house!
Fabulous shots - the bee is so clear and I love the pink flowers!
Great news on the house too!
These are all so stunning, but I kept scrolling back up to see that first one! I loooove it!!
Post a Comment