Lovely.I'm glad yall are closer to your "new" home. Enjoy your beautiful surroundings until then!
These look like very interesting flowers! Beautiful!
Such a pretty flower and picture.
I love these vibrant colors.
I love it. I was thinking of participating this time with some of my new pics from last weekend!
This is gorgeous! I love the rich colors, the composition, the texture... just a wonderful photo!
Your plumeria is very pretty. I love the way they smell too! Unfortunately they would not survive the frigid Indiana weather here.
Great shot!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lovely.
I'm glad yall are closer to your "new" home. Enjoy your beautiful surroundings until then!
These look like very interesting flowers! Beautiful!
Such a pretty flower and picture.
I love these vibrant colors.
I love it. I was thinking of participating this time with some of my new pics from last weekend!
This is gorgeous! I love the rich colors, the composition, the texture... just a wonderful photo!
Your plumeria is very pretty. I love the way they smell too! Unfortunately they would not survive the frigid Indiana weather here.
Great shot!
Post a Comment