September 30, 2011

Project 365 ~ Week 39


This week we are staying at my aunt and uncles house while we wait for ours to be finished. It's been fun finding my daily photo here. My aunt is an amazing gardener and we are also super close to Mission Bay.
1. My aunts Plumeria.
2. This hummingbird sits here all day guarding the feeder nearby. She's a bit selfish! It's fun to watch her though.
3. Gorgeous flower.
4. A carriage house behind a neighbors house. I got this from an alley behind the house.
5. I'm all about pretty weeds.
6. Cactus. You should see my aunts cactus garden. Crazy!
7. Tonight's sliver moon. Not the best shot of the moon. I need to try again when I can use my tripod.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! These are so awesome. I love every single one! That moon shot is great even without a tripod. I meant to take a photo of it. Maybe tonight.

deb duty said...

Such a great collection of shots! My favorites are the old carriage house and the cactus.

Kristal said...

I love the carriage house... and the hummingbird!

Rachel said...

Love all of these! The plumeria is my mom's favorite! I adore that carriage house... like I want to take that picture and have my husband go build one :)

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Great snapshots! That moon shot is awesome. Have a great day!

Sherrie
Food for Thought
http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-365-week-39.html

Anonymous said...

Was a wonderful collage full of so many great photos. I am envious of your moon shot. It is on my list of must get photos.

Anonymous said...

I like the moon & the house photo. Very artistic. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Love the flowers & you know I have a thing for moon shots! Beautiful!

The Dapelo Family said...

Love the moon shot and the cactus!

Liz Mays said...

I'm in love with that carriage house!