Cox cable is at our new house as I'm writing this installing our cable, internet and phones. Woohoo! I missed my easy access to the internet and all my shows that started their seasons during my blackout. I didn't miss the phone though because I had it forwarded to my cell.
Anyhoodles...
This past week has been one of the worst and stressful weeks of my life. I'm not even kidding. It was a bad week. Glad it's over!
My kitties were brought back to us a couple of days ago. I missed them. Aria has been in my lap so much. I think she missed her mama. Thanks to our great friends Karen and Josh for keeping them for the month.
My camera has not been used once since we left my aunt and uncles to move back into our own house. (Remember the stress.) No 365 photos for this week. I couldn't even bring myself to care. The question is...do I skip the week and keep going or simply just quit? I haven't found the 365 project to be as fun as I thought it would be. It feels more like a burden. I like taking pictures of events or happenings and then posting them all at once. One a day is hard!
I took these pictures of this spider on one of the last days I was at my aunts house. I haven't had a chance to share it yet. It's spider season here in So Cal!!!


7 comments:
I hope next week is less stressful than this week. I saw some pretty big spiders reccently too.
Glad to hear you are settling in to the new house. I couldn't post photos daily either, I usually try and post them weekly. Though lately I haven't been too good with that either. :)
JoAnn
http://wgcreates.com/creativityblog
I say quit if it's not fun!
I really want to smack that spider with a magazine and kill it. Would you be mad at me?
I hate spiders. When will this end?
*SHIVERS* Okay, the spider pics gave me the creeps!! That's a scary looking spider! We have mostly Wolf spiders and they rarely get super big... I've seen 2 that made me wonder if they were Tarantulas that escaped from the zoo (we live across the street from the zoo), but thank goodness they were outside my house and not inside!
I sure hope the stressful days are a thing of the past and you are enjoying your new home! I'm ready for the grand tour whenever you are! ;)
Creepy but cool. Hope you are getting all settled.
That is the most disgusting spider I have ever seen!! I'm so glad I've never seen one of those while visiting So Cal!
I hope things have calmed down with NO MORE STRESS!!
Post a Comment