Life is never simple right?
So, after a couple of days camping hubs got an infection in his dialysis port. The infection is called Peritonitis. He ended up in the hospital for 3 days and out of work the whole week. The doctors didn't want to release him until we had other accommodations. My aunt and uncle stepped up to the plate and made room for him/us in their house. He went there yesterday evening while my mom and I stayed on at the campground. We are breaking camp in the morning. My mom leaves Sunday for a 10 day vacation to Boston. I'll be joining hubs at my aunts house. So much for 30 days of camping. We will have made it to 11 days in camp. Other than it being really hot during the day it's been okay.
The house is coming along. What might hold us up is the typical paperwork. They can't fully process the loan until the house is finished and ready to go. It has to have a county inspection. I thought we might get keys by early next week. Now I'm not so sure. Grrrrr!!! Faith! I just need to have faith.
This is what I want to do for the unseeable future! (and because I couldn't have a pictureless post.)

8 comments:
This is when you know it can only get better from here, right?!!!
Ugh. I'm so glad your hubs is okay though. He's a tough dude to go through all the medical crap he does. Keep the faith, girl! Sending hugs and prayers! :)
I'm familiar with that condition because of my sis being on dialysis. Glad you could find relief with family. Thinking about you guys!
Glad you husband has been released! What a scary thing to encounter while everything else was kind of up in the air!
Glad he is doing better and that your aunt took you in. Good luck with everything. I will be praying for you all.
Sorry about you husband - glad you were able to find other accommodations. Love the picture!
Oh goodness - I hope everything turns around for you guys.
Good grief! It looked like everything was going to go so smoothly. Hang in there!
Post a Comment