October 15, 2011

Fiesta Island

Today hubs and I met our friend and her kids and all our dogs down at Fiesta Island. The great thing about Fiesta Island is that it is 100% off leash! Fun times!

Kathleen
Hubs having an Uncle moment and teaching Bradsen how to skip rocks.


Kassie basking in the sun. She loves the coast...or any body of water.
Kodiak had his own bit of fun. Yikes, I'm glad I don't have to bath him.
And a one and a two and weeeeee...
Denali wasn't having anything to do with the water. He knows he's too pretty to get wet. He had fun running around though.
Kodiak playing with Kathleen.

Bobbie and her sweet kids.

7 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

OMG! What fun pics!! Awesome photography!

Happy Sunday!

Kristal said...

You got some fab pictures!

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks like such a great time!

Rachel said...

Too funny - the near dunking... what an uncle! :) Great capture!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots. Looks like so much fun!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Great shots- looks like a really fun time & the dogs sure know how to enjoy to the fullest!

HeatherOz said...

Fun! I LOVE the near dunking shot!