Me
I Love You
Still Laughing
Making tutu's with my niece.
Winter Wonderland
Birthday
My cousins twins first birthday.
Friends
I Was Inspired
Spring Fever
Travel or Vacation
Summer Days
A Day in My Life
With my niece and nephew.
All Smiles
Autumn Harvest
Family or Home
Celebrate
My niece's team won the championship game in softball.
Let's Do It Again...
I want to try cloning again.
I miss you
I miss my niece Allyson.
Beautiful
Dress Up
Macro
Holidays
My Favorite...
picture from my first newborn shoot.
Don't Ever Change
This refers to my puppers.
Just Because...So There!
Hopes and Dreams
My dream is to see hubs a daddy.

























16 comments:
Ha, love the me shot. I don’t recall seeing a lot of photos of you this year, too funny! Such a fun tutu shot as well, and what a great Spring fever! And such beautiful flowers! Hope your dreams come true! Happy New Year!
Happy new year friend! I hope that 2012 is a happy & healthy year for you guys. And I want to see your hubs as a daddy too!!
WOW! A lot of awesome shots in this post. So fun!! Looks like an awesome year. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year!! What an incredible set of photos and year you have had!! Love the editing your did on your park photos!!
Your photos are beautiful and so much fun. Happy 2012!
What a fantastic year! Love the try it again and just because shots, um wow! Happy 2012!
I love the surfing puppy and the totem pole in the pool! And I will definitely have to try that swings shot!!
The macro shot is gorgeous and I am still smiling over the surfing puppy. Love! I hope that 2012 brings you and your family everything that you wish for! Happy New Year!
THe tutu shot is so creative... and the boys in the pool... with 4 on top.. looks so fun.. and the boy on the bottom looks like he is in pain..lol... I love that shot the best. Happy New year
wow - some really amazing shots!
Happy New YEar
What a great collection - and you started on a great photo...love that shot of you. Funny. Hope your 2012 is as bright as 2011.
These are so much fun Pam. I loved seeing all those ones I loved so much throughout last year & some others that I had not seen. Hope you have a very blessed 2012
What a sweet post with great photos! Were those real cakes for the twins' birthday party! They look too perfect :)
These made me smile so much! It looks like you lead a happy life. :)
Your shots are so great! Travel & Vacation is my favorite.
Love your All Smiles and Family shot. Praying your "Hopes and Dreams" come true.
Post a Comment