How I've missed you. How I've neglected you. The last time I visited you I had no way of knowing that 2 1/2 weeks would go by before I came again. This is our longest separation since we started this journey. Hubs spent 8 days in the hospital. He's still not back to work. It's a bad time of year to not have money coming in. I admit, I went to a dark place. Very dark...bleak. Zoey(camera) was feeling quite neglected as well. I picked her up today. Most likely ONLY because I had a photo shoot. My heart hasn't been in it lately. I see Zoey sitting on the counter and I walk away. I want to say I'll do better. I want to make promises. As I'm not ready to tell the world I'm on a bloggy break maybe we can just take this one day at a time. See how it goes. You understand...right?
Affectionately,
Pam
I took all these photo's today(Saturday) as it was the first time I used my camera in 2 weeks. I miss shooting I just haven't been able to get past my blues. Obviously, today was a better day. So was yesterday as we managed to pull out the Christmas tree. Until it was out and set up I was convinced I didn't want the tree this year. Anyhoodles...
Portrait
My cousins baby girl turned 6 months old yesterday and they asked me to get some shots. This is their puppers. So sweet. Obviously I could have used a shot of Kelsey here but I'm saving them for another post.
Nostalgic
As I have been unpacking from our recent move I came across my box of childhood memorabilia. In it were a couple of my baby outfits and 2 pairs of my newborn shoes. These poor things are a whopping 37 years old!
Time
Don't you love it when you look at the clock and it reads 1234? I LOVE that! I also like 11:11.
Full of Light
Yes, this Christmas tree is very full of light. Fiber optic lights! It's a 4 ft small tree we placed on the dining table. The big tree will spend this holiday tucked away in storage.
Motion
Yeah, so much fun...and silly. I was the laughing stock of the house today when I was doing these long exposures while making silly faces and slowly rotating my head.





19 comments:
Absolutely loveee your puppy portrait& full of light photos! So fabulous :)
You pup is so cute. Who cares if they laughed, your selfie is fun!
Great motion made me laugh.
LOVE the motion shot - great humor!
Wow, amazing motion shot!!!
Kathy
Great puppy shot! Love the baby shoes, too. Hope things turn sunnier for you soon.
The portrait and baby shoes are just fantastic! Love your take on time! Great set!
What a cute puppy. And those shoes are just adorable. What I tend to always notice, at least for the last few years, is I tend to look at the clock when it hits my birth date (month and year) really weird.
Love your full of light - that is amazing!
Oh honey - I hope things get better for you and that Zoey gets a little more love. Love your first shot.
Love. :) Glad you got a chance to shoot!
BTW, I need your new, NEW address. ;)
My heart is with you Pam- you know that! I pray that things improve- love your shots this week. :) HUGS!
I am so sorry about your husband. I totally understand the holiday blues....they are rough!
Love 12:34!
Woof, love yer pup!
I love time too.
Mine goes 0000 because it has no batteries. Woof!
I am so sad that you've been dealing with so much lately! :(
Well, I hate that you are feeling blue. Tell me how to pray for you and I will make it a priority.
And, I need your address too. I will have Christmas cards to mail out soon, and I want you on that mailing list!
Beautiful set. Wishing you and your family improved health and a blessed holiday.
Love the portrait of the pup! So sorry to hear about your husband! I know all too well about lack of income right now.
I hope your days are still getting better!
That motion shot is so cool!
Post a Comment