January 19, 2012

5 Question Friday


1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks? Well, those of us who don't have kids don't really need to hide the good stuff. Hubs doesn't even like junk food so it's really a non issue here.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van? My car is always sorta messy. Not crazy bad but always something gets balled up and thrown into the back seat. When needed I can clean up the mess in 2 minutes or less.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas? Yes

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket? Definitely cold room with snuggly blankets. I don't sleep well if I'm not covered well. I will snuggle under a throw blanket in the middle of summer for a nap because I can't sleep with my arms exposed.

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had? No flying experience is great. But none are awfully bad either. They just are what they are. My most exciting was my first time. I was 19, it was pre-9/11 and I felt so posh and sophisticated. Yeah, I'm not sure why! Maybe cause I was actually going somewhere. I don't know if this was my worst flying experience but we were in a bad car accident while on the way to the airport to fly home after visiting my sister in WA. Thankfully, we were really early because we were supposed to visit my uncle for a few hours. We went to the hospital, I got looked at(the airbag burned my knees and legs) then we decided to come home anyways. The flight was more surreal than anything. Adrenalin and all.

1 comment:

starnes family said...

Who doesn't like junk food? I have never heard of such.