January 11, 2012

Edit Me...

Edit Me

This weeks photo is from Tara who blogs at Wild Ginger Photography.

SOOC by Tara
Edited by me
What I did:
opened the photo in Adobe Camera Raw,
adjusted the lighting and white balance,
opened in Photoshop cs5,
cropped and cloned the top left corner,
ran Coffeeshop's action Baby Powder Room,
masked the layers within the action,
flatten,
sharpened the pic a little,
Done!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Awww...so sweet. I love how you brightened up the photo a bit...nice editing.

Kathy

Amy H said...

Nice crop, and good choice to do a basic edit!

Sarah said...

Simple and clean. I like it!

Lindac said...

Very clean edit, very soft too.
Love it!

Tara said...

I love your edit! I love how simple and clean it is. It shows the baby perfectly!

Heather said...

A clean beautiful edit! Great job!

Melanie said...

Love the brightness, & how clean it is! Fab edit!

Brandi said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

Absolutely love the fresh color of your edit! Just wonderful!