January 24, 2012

Edit Me...

Edit Me

This weeks photo is from Ashley Sisk over at Ramblings and Photos.

SOOC by Ashley
Edited by me

11 comments:

Denise said...

Did you use that HDR tool? I think you were the one that used it in last weeks photo...Pretty neat! And if you didn't...Still pretty neat! Ha!

Pieni Lintu said...

Looks great!

Christine said...

I like how you brightened it, nice job!

Ashley Sisk said...

Oh wow - I love how you made the colors really pop in your edit.

Sarah said...

Oh you did a great job! You got rid of the shadows on his cute bibs and youc an really see his face now!

Kaylene said...

Interesting editing, well done, the clarity and depth of field is what caught my eye.

Donna said...

Love how you brightened it up! Nice edit!
Your blog doesn't allow for URL's...sigh...My edit is Donna (Texas)
Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Love the saturated colors!

k*handtke said...

Hi! I really like how well you evened out the color on the baby's face, in particular. So nice!

Lindac said...

Love the colour pop. Love the cleaness of the edit. Love the lightness of the image and love the sharpness too.
love it basically!

kdseymour said...

I think this is a really beautiful edit, the edit on his face is really perfect.