Edited by me
So, last night around 1 AM I noticed the post was up for the edit. I went over and grabbed the pic. I had just opened up Photoshop when my hubs declared a trip to the ER was necessary. It was a very long frustrating night. His surgical wound was draining excessively. All we did in the ER is play a waiting game. Anyhoodle, we finally left the hospital at 9 AM exhausted and starving(my last meal had been more than 12 hrs earlier). We came home, ate a quick breakfast and dropped into bed. I got about 5 hours of sleep. He had to get up and go back to the hospital for his routine dialysis. Lucky him! Needless to say, I edited this pic using my usual bag of tricks. There is no way I can come up with my exact step by step...I'm way too tired! I can get a doctors note if I need one. ;-)


8 comments:
Well you did a beautiful job....I hope you have gotten some sleep today....
You did a great job! Thanks for editing my photo! =)
Love the eyes!
This looks great I love, He just pops!
You defintiely don't need to put the steps down with a night like that. You're off the hook!! Lovely edit. It feels so warm and bright!!
You did a great job- especially considering that you have had no sleep. Prayers for you & your hubs as you work through all the medical stuff. Never fun dealing with that.
What a trooper! It is nice to have creative diversion when life issues struggle around you... that, and prayer for grace to handle it! Love the edit... his cheeks look pinchable!
Love his eyes in your edit! So sorry to hear abour the er trip... emergency rooms are the worst! :( Hope he is feeling better soon!
Post a Comment