A very clean edit, I like the boost to the blues and the rounding of the edges, gives the photograph a postcard effect. Well done.
I love the pop this photo has. Great Edit.
Lovely, clean edit! I also love the rounded corners!
Lovely edit.. I love the rounded corners too : )) Soo cute..
Perfect pop that it needed! Lovely!!
It's like a totally different picture.Love your work!
Love the clear, sunny day look you gave the photo - and the rounded corners!
Perfect clean and simple edit! Love the rounded corners.
Bumping up that blue was a great choice. It brings so much life to your image. Also I really like your clean edit, it brings out that country vibe!
Sometimes the subtle things have the greatest impact - love the vivid this brings!
I really like this clean edit. I like the way the color pops more.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
A very clean edit, I like the boost to the blues and the rounding of the edges, gives the photograph a postcard effect. Well done.
I love the pop this photo has. Great Edit.
Lovely, clean edit! I also love the rounded corners!
Lovely edit.. I love the rounded corners too : )) Soo cute..
Perfect pop that it needed! Lovely!!
It's like a totally different picture.
Love your work!
Love the clear, sunny day look you gave the photo - and the rounded corners!
Perfect clean and simple edit! Love the rounded corners.
Bumping up that blue was a great choice. It brings so much life to your image. Also I really like your clean edit, it brings out that country vibe!
Sometimes the subtle things have the greatest impact - love the vivid this brings!
I really like this clean edit. I like the way the color pops more.
Post a Comment