May 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday




Shadow
Keys
These cute little birds hang next to our front door. (pst...you can get them at the Container Store.)
Smile
Unedited
I dragged my mom to the Carlsbad Flower Fields for some fun picture takin'!
Fish
Yes, you saw this guys brother a couple weeks ago. This was taken at the Salton Sea.

12 comments:

Andrea Dawn said...

Beautiful shadow shot and delightful baby smile.

Valeria said...

Now that is a smile :)

Kay Rhodes said...

Your SOOC shot looks like a painting...how fantastic!!!

Tamar SB said...

These are amazing! Love your shadow and those bird key holders are adorable!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that smile!! You have a really beautifull SOOC as well x x


Come join in our Finagle A Foto.

Sandy said...

eww to the fish but I so enjoyed your photos and was so amaized how
many comments I got on my 'first try' in this
hunt.. it's fun!
Sandy

Rachel said...

I love that SMILE shot - how adorable is that? It's also contagious - thanks! :)

Patrice said...

Great shots - who can resist that Smile, but Unedited is amazing!!

Deanna said...

Oh that smile shot made me smile...those flower fields are gorgeous!!!

Nicki said...

Your SOOC shot is gorgeous!

Susan said...

Love your keys and the gorgeous flowers! WOW!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a fantastic set - really love your shadow, smile and SOOC shots.