What I did:
I did a basic clean edit in ACR,
in Photoshop cs5 I ran Pure's action Pink Summers Day,
then I ran Everyday Elements action Florida,
tweaked the layers to taste,
cropped,
rounded the corners,
done!
In the original shot, her pink is so light it almost looks white, but I'm so happy you were able to capture the true pink color of it in reality! thanks for participating
11 comments:
Pam this is beautiful I love how the pink in the dress is really standing out! Love the rounded corners.
Oh This is beautiful!
So light and airy! Love this!!
The rounded corners are a nice touch. It has an ethereal quality about it I quite like!
LOVE LOVE the light.. Sooo pretty and brings out the shot even more.. I love the new clarity as well, very awesome edit ;))
In the original shot, her pink is so light it almost looks white, but I'm so happy you were able to capture the true pink color of it in reality! thanks for participating
You did a really great job popping out the pink tones in her dress. I love the soft and bright look of your edit. Just dreamy!
LOVE your edit Pam!! Great job this week...as always =)
Oh how I love those 2 actions- especially when they work so perfectly for a particular image. Well done!
Your edit looks like a dreamy summer day! It's lovely : )
Beautiful edit...love the lightness of it!
Kathleen
kats_world58
Post a Comment