May 6, 2012

Super Moon

I've been wanting to make some gif animations again but have been procrastinating because they take some time to do. Well, after last nights super moon I got motivated. Here's my set of moon shots.
*
*
*
*
This set is from a couple of weeks ago when we went to Joshua Tree. Hubs was in his element with all these rocks. He loves to climb!



7 comments:

Sarah said...

Get out of town! Look at that moon! How cool is that?

HeatherOz said...

So cool Pam!!

Liz Mays said...

This is really neat!

Heather said...

Love the animations. Great moon shots!Q

Rachel said...

Oooh - the climb is cool!

I am in love with your moon shots - they turned out so amazing!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That is FLIPPIN" AWESOME!!!!!!!! You so ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond impressed.

starnes family said...

Yall are such an awesome couple. So inspiring!