July 10, 2012

Magic...

I'm so sad I don't get to see my niece or nephew all summer. They are across the country with their mama. Of course, that's where they belong...but still! I miss them! My camera misses them. Yesterday I skyped with them. They mentioned my flag face picture. Half joking I asked if they wanted me to do that to them. They jumped at the chance. I was thinking something simple like the flag but their imagination stretches much farther than that. Bradsen immediately chimed in that he wanted a dragon on his face. That prompted Kathleen to ask for a peace sign. Being the good little aunty I went with it. The peace sign wasn't too bad. That dragon was a nightmare. I would do anything for my bud. I even asked them what pictures they wanted me to use. Bradsen, being a boy, was like...any! Kathleen said any head shot from this specific photo shoot we had done. Anyhoodles...here are my newest masterpieces!



1 comment:

starnes family said...

You are amazing.

I have been trying to comment on your blog recently and had no luck. But, I read every day!