November 3, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Wild
Welcome
I can imagine this as a poster that says welcome to San Francisco.
Adventure
Having fun in the corn maze.
Vibrant
Classic
Despite all the rust this truck was in great shape. The owner still drives it. He's a blacksmith and when he's on the road he works out of the back of this truck.

12 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

Fantastic pictures for the scavenger hunt. Love the old truck!

Kate @ ramblingsfromutopia said...

Great photo! The one of the San Francisco skyline is beautiful.

Holly said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your welcome and vibrant images. So pretty!!

tiarastantrums said...

GREAT shot of the bridge! Looked like such a fab day!

Tamar SB said...

The picture of the bridge is AMAZING!!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love your Wild shot. How'd you get them in the air at the same time? They look like they are having fun. I love corn mazes. This year we went through a cane maze. About the same thing.

Unknown said...

Your shots look amazing this week. That corn maze photo is too fun!

Nicki said...

Great choices for this week's hunt. Corn mazes are truly an adventure and it looks like your bunch were up to the task.

starnes family said...

Been missing your blog! Awesome pics. Love the bridge. We married in Half Moon Bay.

Your blog - and especially the scavenger hunts - always make me smile. :)

Seizing My Day said...

fabulous shots!~! nice to see you again... its been a while.. I pretty much only hang out at SSH right now... sad... dying blog of mine... ha ha~ ;) the Bridge shot is fabulous!! we almost made it there this summer... maybe next year?! ;)

Rachel said...

I totally love that rusty truck! My kiddo would be shouting, "MATER!!!"

And the bridge shot - wowza!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my word- that pic for vibrant- simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!