Me
I never planned on sharing these(oh well). I take a daily shot. This is 1 per month for the 7 months I've been doing it.
I Love You
Still Laughing
Oh the crazy things I sometimes do for a scavenger hunt photo.
Winter Wonderland
Birthday
My grandma celebrated 90 years this past year.
Friends
I Was Inspired
In March I entered a local photo contest and won 3rd place with this photo.
Spring Fever
Travel or Vacation
Summer Days
My puppers, Kassie, LOVES going to the beach!
A Day In My Life
Editing photo's!!!
All Smiles
Autumn Harvest
Family or Home
A family member in our home. This is sweet Lucy.
Celebrate
My bestie got married!
Let's Do It Again
Shooting the stars was sooooo much fun. I definitely want to do this again.
I Miss You
I miss ALL my out of town family. It was great to see Becky and Don in October in San Francisco.
Beautiful
Dress Up
My hubs dressed up as a photographer on a safari...or something!
Macro
Holidays
My Favorite
Can I just say it's not easy to ask a photographer for their favorite shot. So many to choose from. I discovered Joshua Tree for the first time this year. I'm not a desert person but I loved that place. We even made a special trip up there for our night time stars shoot. I can't wait to go back.
Don't Ever Change
Seriously! Stop growing up! Keep having this kind of fun. I love you Bradsen and Kathleen!!!
Just Because...So There!
Hopes and Dreams
I continue to hope for success from the journey I am on and continued health for my husband. I (still) dream to have a family.


























14 comments:
That stars picture is so amazing!! Love the just because pic too! Have a great year!
Love these images, such great way to do selfies and I adore the star trails shot. It's wonderful! Have a happy 2013. x
I miss you, friend! Loved the daily photos. So awesome!
LOVE the bird with fish shot.
What an amazing recap. You sure have burned up that shutter with some FABULOUS images. Well done!
Your desert stars shot... How did you do that???
your star picture is one of my favorites. I remember your post about it. all your pictures are wonderful!
wow I LOVE your spring fever shot!! I love your star trails shot too, amazing! I've always wanted to try that!
the shot of your nephew being stepped on my the elephant is such a KICK! and that starry sky shot is amazing.
I love all of these photos. But for some reason I especially love the Just because, the city at night. I wish I had a copy of that printed and framed in my home. It is just so pretty and full of energy to me. :)
Happy New Year to you and your family!! I hope to blog more this year, and visit your blog more. It makes me happy, and I just miss it!!
Talk to you soon!
So many wonderful photos. I really enjoyed taking a peek. Best wishes to you in this new year!
Linda~
I really love your summer days shot! Your dog looks like he's having a ball! Great selection.
A great set! I love your Spring photo, such gorgeous colours! Happy new year :)
I love those photos - I am glad I got to see a few favorites from before again too (that starry night one takes my breath away every time!)
Please tell me the winter wonderland one is framed somewhere? LOVE IT!
You two make such a sweet couple - happy and content - you can see it all over your faces.
Praying those prayers with you - that God will bring about those dreams that He has grown in your heart.
Post a Comment